HOTCOURSES PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice has been compiled to help you understand why we ask you for your personal information when you use our website and how we will use this information. This policy applies to all Users of Hotcoursegroup.com and those who complete our enquiry form.
What information do we collect about you?
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Job Title
You can browse our websites without providing any personal information, however if you would like the enhanced website experience where you can download a report, or submit an enquiry, you will need to supply us with your information. We collect this information so that we can identify the appropriate contact to make with you.
How we use your information?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- We will use your details to subscribe you to our Hotcourses Group mailing list.
- We may also send you occasional newsletters and promotions
- Hotcourses may contact you via phone or e-mail regarding services which may be of interest to you.
- You can change your communication preference with us at any point by following the instructions at the bottom of each email you receive from us, speaking to a Hotcourses employee or contact us on the details below.
Disclosure of personal information
In many circumstances, we will not disclose personal data without your consent unless required by law. We will never sell or share your information outside of Hotcourses Group.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 31st January 2017.
Access to your personal Information
We would like to be as transparent as possible in terms of giving you access to your personal information. You can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’ under the Data Protection Act 1998. If we do hold information about you, we will:
– give you a description of it;
– tell you why we are holding it;
– tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
– let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
To make a request for any personal information we may hold please make a request in writing to the address below. You can also use this address to inform us of updates or corrections to your personal information. If you no longer wish to be contact by Hotcourses Group, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove you from our mailing list. If you wish to delete your details completely, please email us at email@example.com.
How to contact us
Data Protection Officer
First Floor, Bedford House, Fulham Green
69-79 Fulham High Street
London SW6 3JW