Hotcourses Group is an innovative digital media organisation producing the world’s busiest and most trusted course search websites. Used by over 60 million students annually our sites offer tools and guidance to help students find the right course or university for them.
Reporting to the divisional Head of Client Partnerships, and working closely with Account Directors this Commercial Campaign Executive will play an integral part in the success and growth of our sales teams.
With an exceptional attention to detail, this candidate will be a skilled multi-tasker who enjoys working across projects in a fast-paced environment. Career progression paths could include digital campaign manager, programmatic campaigns manager and sales executive.
- Analyse and interpret internal and external data to determine trends and improve commercial outcomes
- Leverage relevant data and other materials to prepare effective sales collateral for Heads, Directors and Account Directors
- Support the wider sales team by identifying potential prospects through competitor research and previous order history
- Manage HubSpot dashboards to ensure sales meeting and pipeline management
- Maintain a strong and positive working relationship with all members of the sales team and across the divisions
- To respond efficiently and proactively to any enquiries
- A graduate who has the desire to make a big impact to our dynamic and driven sales teams
- Having the potential and desire to move into a sales role when the opportunity arises in Hotcourses
- Excellent organisation and time management
- Good communication skills
- Strong numerical and data analysis skills with the ability to assimilate technical information
TRAINING AND PROGRESSION
The successful candidate for this role will take their career development seriously, and wish to progress quickly. Hotcourses Group will work to create a bespoke training and development plan, suited to individual career development objectives. This plan will have clear objectives and will be reviewed regularly to ensure growth.
After informing your line manager as a courtesy, please send your application to email@example.com